Sunday, October 31, 2010

Election Day is almost here!!


I am all for the democratic process.
I love my country.
There is nothing better than liberty.
There is nothing greater than freedom of choice.

However, the greatest thing about November 2nd – Election Day in the USA – is not the exercising of our democratic muscle. What I look forward to the most about this Tuesday….

NO MORE HARASSING PHONE CALLS!

It’s gotten bad people.
All day every day and one after another, the calls do not stop.
Recorded messages request that I support one candidate or another.

I think I will cancel my call-waiting service during the next election season.
You know…maybe I will just cancel my phone service.
Those calls are annoying whether or not I am on the phone.

No, Tuesday can not come soon enough…and that has nothing to do with my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment