Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mcdonald's - An Inspirational Moment

I'm not in the habit of eating at McDonald's.
It's just not my thing.
Even my kids aren't big on the stuff....for which I'm thankful.

But, because of circumstances I couldn't control I wound up at one recently.
And I'm glad I did...but, not for the food.

Painted boldly on a mural inside the McDonald's was the following quote:

It will cost you nothing to dream - and everything not to.

I thought that was pretty heavy for a McDonald's.
I'm not sure who the author is.
Could it be Grimace? Ronald? Hamburglar?
My guess is it was Mayor McCheese.
He seems like a scholarly dude.

Check out those glasses. They just scream, "GENIUS!"

Either way, I was pleased the chain recognizes the importance of
feeding our minds instead of just our bellies.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment